Innodisk Adds Industry’s First DDR4 2400 to Its Industrial-grade Wide Temperature Lineup
Value-added DRAM modules for Industrial Equipment in Harsh Environments
Innodisk provides a complete series of wide temperature DRAM products to meet strict industrial equipment requirements. These products include DDR4 2133MT/s and DDR4 2400 MT/s. These value added modules support the latest Intel Kabylake and mainstream Skylake processors. They provide additional support to the Intel Broadwell-EP platform and the AMD R series and Cavium OCTEON III to fulfill different applications. Furthermore, when comparing the current mainstream DDR3 to the DDR4 module, the DDR4 wide temperature module series is JEDEC compliant and offers up to 30% higher performance with 20% lower power consumption.
To satisfy the working requirements of wide temperature conditions, Innodisk utilizes its exclusive technologies, the module level testing and burning-in testing for every piece of DRAM. These processes ensure that products meet and exceed wide temperature operating conditions, which range from -40°C to 85°C.
1. High performance industrial-grade ICs
2. Withstands temperatures in excess of -40 to 85°C
3. JEDEC compliant
4. Built-in thermal sensor for vital system monitoring
5. Error Correction Code (ECC) for data integrity
6. 30µ” golden finger for reliability
7. Value-added conformal coating to protect from dust, moisture, electric insulation, and chemical contaminants
Innodisk’s DDR4 wide temperature series DRAM is suitable for these applications