Miniature CO2 Module Series T6700
The new T6700 series is a miniature NDIR CO2 sensor that has accuracy and reliability of many larger sensors. The new small size allows OEM’s to integrate in to smaller enclosures and equipment and uses significantly less power than many other devices on the market.
Two model families are available:
The Telaire T6713 CO2 Module is ideal for applications where accurate CO2 levels need to be measured and controlled for indoor air quality and energy saving applications such as demand control ventilation.
The Telaire T6703 CO2 Module is configured for applications where CO2 levels are less critical but an assessment of indoor air quality is required, for example in residential applications. Our minimum order requirement reflects the high volumes of these applications.
All units are factory calibrated to measure CO2 concentration levels up to 5000ppm, while maintaining accuracy across the range.
- An affordable gas sensing solution for OEMs.
- Eliminates the need for calibration in most applications with Telaire’s patented ABC LogicTM software. Lifetime calibration warranty.
- A reliable sensor design based on 20 years of engineering and manufacturing expertise.
- Flexible CO2 sensor platform designed to interact with other microprocessor devices.
- Compact design and versatile interface options for simple product integration.